Mary’s Muse CBD Fruit Chews are a vegan-friendly treat designed to deliver a perfect medium-dose of organic CBD in a delicious, all-natural fruit chew format. Inspired by summer, our Mango Flavoured Fruit Chews consist of 10mg CBD per dose and are available in convenient 10 packs.
Our CBD is produced from the highest quality organic cannabis, proudly cultivated in Africa, and is combined with the best ingredients we can source to create a fast-acting and effective supplement for everyday use.
- Non-psychoactive. THC-free.
- All-natural. 100% Plant-based. Vegan.
- Free from heavy metals, herbicides, pesticides, GMOs, synthetic cannabinoids, and artificial additives.
- 3rd party lab tested. Our purity is certified by an external laboratory.
- Sustainably produced, organic, and environmentally friendly.
Serving Size: 1 Fruit Chew
Servings Per Container: 10
Amount Per Serving: 10mg CBD
Maximum Daily Dose: 20mg/day
Directions & Dose:
Place a single Mary’s Muse CBD Fruit Chew in your mouth, chew and enjoy.
- Maximum daily dose - 20mg (2 Fruit Chews)
- Store in a cool, dark place.
Organic CBD Extracted from Cannabis Sativa L, Mango Fruit Puree, Coconut Sugar, Freeze Dried Mango Powder, Sugar, Glucose, Apple Juice, Apple Puree, Agar-agar, Citric Acid, Sorbitol
CBD is a naturally occurring cannabinoid which may offer a myriad of benefits including:
- Stress management
- Easing pain and inflammation
- Addressing anxiety and depression
- Improving focus and mental clarity
- Enhancing sleep and relaxation
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Store at or below 25˚C.
- Individuals taking medicine or having any medical concerns should consult with a health practitioner prior to use. If any adverse reactions occur, discontinue use and consult your doctor. Seek medical advice if you feel unwell.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- This product should be used only as directed on the label.
This unregistered medicine has not been evaluated by SAHPRA for its quality, safety, or intended use. This Health Supplement / Complementary Medicine is not intended to treat, cure, or prevent disease.